Building BackLinks for You.

slfhac9ebv1bygm28zfy

Hi Everyone

we are a small firm doing SEO etc, and we are expanding slowly but
nicely. We're looking for new clients for SEO, and backlink building.

We can help you grab a top position for either you or your clients,
and if you're your in SEO yourself, we can offer special deals on
regular work.

We can provide testimonials as well as proof our service works

You won't be disappointed.

Sean

http://www.cool-web-pages.com

Travis Newbury

we are a small firm doing SEO etc...

Why would I want to do business with a "small firm"?
and we are expanding slowly but
nicely.

Good for you. Call me when you are a "big firm"
We're looking for new clients for SEO, and backlink building.

I am sure there is someone out there that want to give an
inexperienced "small firm" some business. But not me.
We can help you grab a top position for either you or your clients

Why are you not at the top of a google list when I search for SEO
experts?
We can provide testimonials as well as proof our service works

Well obviously they DON'T work. You are not at the top of the google
list.
You won't be disappointed.

I already am...