Button event: Works on one machine not on another

John

Hi, I have an asp.net page with some validation. On one machine the button
click event works fine, whilst on another the button click event does not
fire at all

Any suggestions welcome!
Thanks
Mark

John

Ok, more information about this problem:

If I copy the exact same code over to another webserver and try the page, it
all works fine :(

And to add another twist, if I login to the hosting webserver (The server
where the button click event does not fire) via remote desktop as Admin, the
application works fine as well.

Finally, it is only on one page that the click event does not fire, all the
other buttons inside the project fire no problem

Weird!!