    proficient in C prog or just fonctional C will do?.

    Thank for your precious time Gentlemans and Ladies.

    Thomas.

    thomas.b36, Mar 7, 2006

  2. Depending on exactly how low level and how strict they mean "verify",
    this could mean anything from a hand-waving narrative on why your program
    can not fail to produce the right result to voluminous output from
    a state-transition analysis of the whole hw/sw system you're meant to build.
    To get Irish on you, do you have a cross-developmen platform?
    Maybe something called "assembler" or even "machine language" might be needed.
    I've seen all of these in industrial environments and also student assignments. :)
    My bill is in the mail.

    russell kym horsell, Mar 7, 2006

  3. thomas.b36

    Thad Smith Guest

    This message is off-topic in this newsgroup. You might try
    comp.arch.embedded.

    <OT>If I had this problem, I would get the full requirements before
    starting to program, regardless of language.</OT>

    Thad Smith, Mar 7, 2006
  4. thomas.b36

    Jaideep Guest

    You will need a cross-compiler like ' impulse C '.Read book
    'Practical FPGA Programming in C' by David Pellerin

    Jaideep, Mar 7, 2006