C++ library to render HTML file

Marte

Hi to all!
After a long research on web, i wasn't able to find a simple library
that render html (HTML 4 Strict i believe that is the best, no ?).
I need a GPLv2 library that works on win32, linux without many
problem, a that is really simple to use!
I need this library to get to user a simple html file!

Ian Collins

Marte said:
Hi to all!
After a long research on web, i wasn't able to find a simple library
that render html (HTML 4 Strict i believe that is the best, no ?).
I need a GPLv2 library that works on win32, linux without many
problem, a that is really simple to use!
I need this library to get to user a simple html file!

Firefox? The render engine is part of the source.

Michael DOUBEZ

Ian Collins a écrit :
Firefox? The render engine is part of the source.

Gecko is not really a simple library.
Before that, there are frameworks that propose simple rendering:
wxWidget, Qt, GTK+.

Looking into sourceforge, I found some others but the search is let to
the OP; library matters is OT here.

Michael