C# Mobile App - Strange Behaviour

Sid

Hi,
I am developing an application in VS-2005 for a Smartphone. I need to
call the windows media player from the application to run video files.
I use the following simple code (here 'path' is the path of the file on
the phone)

Process myProcess = new Process();
myProcess.StartInfo.FileName = path;
myProcess.StartInfo.Verb = "Open";
myProcess.Start();

The problem I am facing is: when wmplayer is called, my original
process closes. I can see the video running on wmplayer, but when I
exit out of it, my original program is no longer running. Is there any
way to avaoid this and come back to the place where I call
myProcess.Start(); ?

Thanks in advance
Sid.

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

This is not the group for SmartPhone applications. I am not sure whether
microsoft.public.smartphone would be better or if there is a specific smart
phone developers group. Even the C# group would be a better place to aim
than the ASP.NET forum.

I am going to head into SmartPhone shortly, but can only offer links at this
time.

Compact Framework dev guide
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/f44bbwa1.aspx

SmartPhone developer's guide