C++ to UML

festo

Hi Guys,

Is there any C++ tool or IDE plugin that will convert C++ dlls to UML
diagrams. Java has these and I have not been able to find one for C+
+.

Thanks,

Ef

ajk

Hi Guys,

Is there any C++ tool or IDE plugin that will convert C++ dlls to UML
diagrams. Java has these and I have not been able to find one for C+
+.

Thanks,

Ef

the reason for this is that C++ is not compiled to some meta language
like Java or the .NET languages so there is enough information in the
assembly to generate source code. C++ compiles to binary native code
of the target OS and the best 'source code' you can get in that case
would be the assembly code the compiler has produced.

/ajk

festo

the reason for this is that C++ is not compiled to some meta language
like Java or the .NET languages so there is enough information in the
assembly to generate source code. C++ compiles to binary native code
of the target OS and the best 'source code' you can get in that case
would be the assembly code the compiler has produced.

/ajk

I found Borlands Together software and it does exactly what I wanted.
DOxygen does not work in this case.