C Unleashed Graphs are not Directed

pocm

Hi all,

I'm at work and I don't have a copy of C Unleashed here with me, I have
it at home. However, I'd like someone to confirm me that the Graph code
of C Unleashed is not for Directed Graphs. Is this right?
The issue is that in Cormen Introduction to Algorithms they mention
that BellmanFord is for a weighted directed graph but the solution
provided by running the testing2.cbb (which calls the Bellman function
in shpath.c) seems to be for an undirected graph which is at least
odd. Can someone clear me on this?

Cheers,

Paulo Matos

pocm

Opps, sorry, It's for directed graphs... I just missed a few points
trying to do the example with pen and paper. :)

Cheers,

Paulo Matos