xisan

Hlw everyone :),I am Mansur Ali Jisan,student of Islamic University Of
Technology,IUT.
I want to know about the "Basic Structure of C program".....Any answer
will be gratefully accepted. :)

MANSUR ALI JISAN
Dept of Civil and Environmental Engineering
St No. 095445
Islamic University of Technology

1

1jam

xisan said:
Hlw everyone :),I am Mansur Ali Jisan,student of Islamic University Of
Technology,IUT.
I want to know about the "Basic Structure of C program".....Any answer
will be gratefully accepted. :)

MANSUR ALI JISAN
Dept of Civil and Environmental Engineering
St No. 095445
Islamic University of Technology

Sorry, student id 095445 has expired and has unpaid parking tickets. Clean
your act up mr!

Thad Smith

xisan said:
Hlw everyone :),I am Mansur Ali Jisan,student of Islamic University Of
Technology,IUT.
I want to know about the "Basic Structure of C program".....Any answer
will be gratefully accepted. :)

A C program is structured as one or more translation units, each one normally
consisting of a source file and included source files. Each translation unit
can contain data declarations and definitions, and function declarations and
definitions. A C program may contain comments, which are ignored by the translator.

Function definitions may contain data declarations and definitions. In ISO
Standard C functions cannot be defined within other functions, but some
implementations provide that as a language extension.