Array

Ashiqur Rahman

Hi,
I'm a student of MCE dept. of IUT. I have a question and my question
is "What is Array?"

Ashiqur Rahman
MCE Dept.
Std.No-091408
Islamic University of Technology (IUT)
Session-2009-2010

gpietsch

The comp.lang.c Oracle has pondered your question deeply.

Your question was:
"What is Array?"

And thus spake the Oracle:
An array type is a contiguously-allocated nonempty set of objects with
a particular member object type, called the element type. Array types
are characterized by their element type and the number of elements in
the array.

Gregory Pietsch

Joined
May 20, 2010
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
It is a Collection of similar data types........here we cannot include other data type.......
Example : int a[10];
this is the way we have to do.........