c programming

Anisur Rahman

Hi,
I am Anisur Rahman. I am a student of IUT.
I have the follwing question:
What is Pointer?
Any answer of this question will be appriciated.

Anisur Rahman
MCE
091422

Seebs

Hi,
I am Anisur Rahman. I am a student of IUT.
I have the follwing question:
What is Pointer?
Any answer of this question will be appriciated.

The canonical Pointer is a breed developed in the 1800s, in Germany, for
hunting. They're famed for boundless energy and enthusiasm, and can be
fairly high-maintenance, but are usually quite intelligent and easily trained.

The most significant quote about the Pointer is:

"Please tell your instructor to pull his head out of his ass and
stop asking the Internet to do his job for him."

-s
p.s.: If you wanted to ask about a C language feature, you might have been
thinking of "pointer", lowercase. In English, capital letters on nouns
that aren't at the end of a sentence indicate a proper noun, such as a dog
breed.

Keith Thompson

Seebs said:
p.s.: If you wanted to ask about a C language feature, you might have been
thinking of "pointer", lowercase. In English, capital letters on nouns
that aren't at the end of a sentence indicate a proper noun, such as a dog
breed.

s/end/beginning/

Nick Keighley

Hi,
I am Anisur Rahman. I am a student of IUT.
I have the follwing question:
What is Pointer?
Any answer of this question will be appriciated.

use google to see what answers to questions from IUT students usually
get