baky
S.I.NO. :091420
dept.:MCE
IUT

spinoza1111

hi ,
I am Baky. I have a ques;

what is string?

In C, a string is an array of characters. There are two types.

A pure memory string has an unknown length as such.

A Nul terminated string is terminated by a char with the value zero.
But the very existence of this string is merely due to the string.h
library.

Ralf Damaschke

In C, a string is an array of characters. There are two types.
No.

[...]
A Nul terminated string is terminated by a char with the value zero.

Yes (though it's a null character that terminates a string).
But the very existence of this string is merely due to the string.h
library.

No and no.

Seebs

hi ,
I am Baky. I have a ques;

what is string?

It's something covered in the first chapter or so of your textbook.
(Please tell me IUT at least gives their students textbooks, right?)

-s