Hello

Nabil

Hi everyone..... how are you????? I am Nabil Rahaman from Bangladesh.
I am a student of Islamic University of Technology. I have a question
about Turbo C. That is, which is the best feature of Turbo C????
Hoping for response from you.

Nabil Rahaman
Dept of Civil and Environmental Engineering
St No. 095443
Islamic University of Technology

默悦 黄

Hi everyone..... how are you????? I am Nabil Rahaman from Bangladesh.
I am a student of Islamic University of Technology. I have a question
about Turbo C. That is, which is the best feature of Turbo C????
Hoping for response from you.

Nabil Rahaman
Dept of Civil and Environmental Engineering
St No. 095443
Islamic University of Technology

I think, its feature is simple and small,but you can use vs2010

Yang

Hi everyone..... how are you????? I am Nabil Rahaman from Bangladesh.
I am a student of Islamic University of Technology. I have a question
about Turbo C. That is, which is the best feature of Turbo C????
Hoping for response from you.

Nabil Rahaman
Dept of Civil and Environmental Engineering
St No. 095443
Islamic University of Technology

Oh,I don't think Turbo C is a good choice. Gcc is much better.
Regards.

Nick Keighley

Oh,I don't think Turbo C is a good choice. Gcc is much better.

If you check on past posts you'll find a *lot* of rather stupid posts
from people claiming to be from this particular academic institution.
They never reply to responses or apparently to email. I think the best
bet is to just ignore them but that's up to you.