    Where can I get or buy c89 and c99 standard drafts.

    Regards,
    Mohan.

    Mohanasundaram, Feb 26, 2004

  2. Mohanasundaram

    Richard Bos Guest

    Richard Bos, Feb 26, 2004

  3. in comp.lang.c i read:
    bsi is still selling c89 pdf's, at <http://bsonline.techindex.co.uk/>.

    those who know me have no need of my name, Feb 26, 2004
  4. Mohanasundaram

    Richard Bos Guest

    Richard Bos, Feb 26, 2004
  5. I could not locate the documen in the provided site. Can you please
    help me by providing the exact link if possible.

    Regards,
    Mohan.

    Mohanasundaram, Feb 27, 2004
  6. in comp.lang.c i read:
    search for standard number 9899, there are only two matches, it should be
    the second (described as `BS EN 29899:1993, ISO/IEC 9899:1990').
    sorry, the bsonline site is not conducive to static links.

    those who know me have no need of my name, Feb 27, 2004