    files are changed in a server file folder or its subfolders.

    Thanks,

    Keith

    Keithb, Oct 3, 2006

  2. I'm pretty sure that the DirectoryMonitor the CacheDependency class is not
    recursive.

    If I'm right, the only solution is to pass in an array of folder names to
    the CacheDependency class ...ugh...

    It's a pretty easy test to find out for sure though.

    Add an item to the cache with a dependency on c:\test\

    and add a file to c:\test\sub\

    and see if the cache is dumped..

    Karl

    Karl Seguin [MVP], Oct 4, 2006