Cache dependency based on file folder?

Keithb

Is there any way to create a cache dependency based on a folder in the
server file system? My application needs to drop a table in the cache if any
files are changed in a server file folder or its subfolders.

Thanks,

Keith

Karl Seguin [MVP]

I'm pretty sure that the DirectoryMonitor the CacheDependency class is not
recursive.

If I'm right, the only solution is to pass in an array of folder names to
the CacheDependency class ...ugh...

It's a pretty easy test to find out for sure though.

Add an item to the cache with a dependency on c:\test\

and add a file to c:\test\sub\

and see if the cache is dumped..

Karl