Cache or Session state throwing out of Memory Exception when using datagrid

Marisha

Hi Guys,

I have a question,what is the best way to preserve dataset in web
application and how to use it correctly for web application.
(Cache object,Session or Application state)

I tested Session and Cache and both giving me out of memory exception
when I'm dealing with datagrid with 900-950 rows and trying to edit
some data.
Datagrid is bound to dataset that I save in Session or cache.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Marina

Marisha

I'm keepeng rows of data in dataset, just typical data around 15
columns,most of the time my grid will have between 30-60 rows,only in
rare cases it will have 900 rows,but there are such cases i need to
handle them.When i edit rows in grid that has 900+ rows i get this
exception.
Server has 2GB RAM.

thanks,
Marina