Cache refresh time???

Dinesh

Hi ,

Trying to speed up the cache refresh time....

Assumptions:
Configurations in the web.config file are done and also
Sqldependency is set between the application and the database table.

Actual Flow:
Whenever I do some manipulations(insert,update) on the the
database table (say 2 lakhs records), my application will get the
updated value from the database and its set to the cache
(Cache.Insert()). For rest of the reads, it takes values from the
cache.Everything works fine.

What I need:
It takes some time (few seconds) to get the updated value.I
mean this is the Applcation cache refresh time(correct me if am wrong).
Is there a way to increase the cache refresh time through some
configurations settings or thru code settings?

Looking forward for a reply

Thanks
Dinesh.C