CachedRowSet

Discussion in 'Java' started by zebulon, Feb 23, 2004.

  1. zebulon

    zebulon Guest

    Hi,
    I am trying to use a CachedRowSet implementation (disconnected ResultSet)
    with rowset.jar and jconnect.jar (jdbc driver for sybase),
    but I get the following message which is not clear to me:
    Am I missing some jar ?
    Thanks for help.

    public static CachedRowSet demandeviaDB2(String requete)

    {

    CachedRowSet crs = null;

    Connection connection=null;

    try {

    Mere.start();

    connection = myBroker.getConnection(); // the pool returns a
    connection

    crs = new CachedRowSet();

    crs.setCommand(requete);

    crs.setFetchSize(50);

    crs.execute(connection); // here exception ligne 72

    }

    catch(Exception ex){

    crs = null;

    ex.printStackTrace();

    }

    finally {

    myBroker.freeConnection(connection);

    }

    return crs;

    }

    com.sybase.jdbc2.utils.UnimplementedOperationException: La méthode
    com.sybase.jdbc2.tds.RowFormatToken.getSchemaName(int) ne s'est pas achevée
    et n'aurait pas dû être appelée.=the
    com.sybase.jdbc2.tds.RowFormatToken.getSchemaName(int) method did not
    achieve and should not have been called

    at
    com.sybase.jdbc2.jdbc.ErrorMessage.raiseRuntimeException(ErrorMessage.java:5
    90)

    at com.sybase.jdbc2.utils.Debug.notImplemented(Debug.java:387)

    at
    com.sybase.jdbc2.tds.RowFormatToken.getSchemaName(RowFormatToken.java:435)

    at sun.jdbc.rowset.CachedRowSet.initMetaData(CachedRowSet.java:680)

    at sun.jdbc.rowset.CachedRowSet.populate(CachedRowSet.java:647)

    at
    sun.jdbc.rowset.RowSetReaderImpl.readData(RowSetReaderImpl.java:146)

    at sun.jdbc.rowset.CachedRowSet.execute(CachedRowSet.java:712)

    at SQL.Requetor.demandeviaDB2(Requetor.java:72)

    at SQL.Requetor.demande(Requetor.java:39)

    at
    DataLoader.Loader_Synthese_categories.load(Loader_Synthese_categories.java:3
    6)

    zebulon, Feb 23, 2004