CachedRowSet

zebulon

Hi,
I am trying to use a CachedRowSet implementation (disconnected ResultSet)
with rowset.jar and jconnect.jar (jdbc driver for sybase),
but I get the following message which is not clear to me:
Am I missing some jar ?
Thanks for help.

public static CachedRowSet demandeviaDB2(String requete)

{

CachedRowSet crs = null;

Connection connection=null;

try {

Mere.start();

connection = myBroker.getConnection(); // the pool returns a
connection

crs = new CachedRowSet();

crs.setCommand(requete);

crs.setFetchSize(50);

crs.execute(connection); // here exception ligne 72

}

catch(Exception ex){

crs = null;

ex.printStackTrace();

}

finally {

myBroker.freeConnection(connection);

}

return crs;

}

com.sybase.jdbc2.utils.UnimplementedOperationException: La méthode
com.sybase.jdbc2.tds.RowFormatToken.getSchemaName(int) ne s'est pas achevée
et n'aurait pas dû être appelée.=the
com.sybase.jdbc2.tds.RowFormatToken.getSchemaName(int) method did not
achieve and should not have been called

at
com.sybase.jdbc2.jdbc.ErrorMessage.raiseRuntimeException(ErrorMessage.java:5
90)

at com.sybase.jdbc2.utils.Debug.notImplemented(Debug.java:387)

at
com.sybase.jdbc2.tds.RowFormatToken.getSchemaName(RowFormatToken.java:435)

at sun.jdbc.rowset.CachedRowSet.initMetaData(CachedRowSet.java:680)

at sun.jdbc.rowset.CachedRowSet.populate(CachedRowSet.java:647)

at
sun.jdbc.rowset.RowSetReaderImpl.readData(RowSetReaderImpl.java:146)

at sun.jdbc.rowset.CachedRowSet.execute(CachedRowSet.java:712)

at SQL.Requetor.demandeviaDB2(Requetor.java:72)

at SQL.Requetor.demande(Requetor.java:39)

at
DataLoader.Loader_Synthese_categories.load(Loader_Synthese_categories.java:3
6)