    Commericial product

    Thanks
    Jay

    Jay, Apr 28, 2005

  2. Jay

    David Young Guest

    David Young, Apr 28, 2005

  3. The Infragistics control is nothing more than a date picker: their marketing
    materials are misleading - unless you read them very carefully - and their
    tech support is practically useless. Their offering is really nothing more
    than a simple DHTML date picker - and you can get many good DHTML date
    pickers for free or cheap elsewhere.

    Check out the EventCalendar from QuickWebSoft.com (definitely a
    full-featured calendaring solution)
    http://www.quickwebsoft.com/EventCalendar/EventCalendar.aspx

    HTH

    -GH