    the maximum date I require which is annoying for the user.

    Thanks

    Dave

    Dave Thomas, Jun 1, 2004

  2. Nope,
    but you can get around that by removing the maximum and minimum dates which
    are visible to the user. If they can't see it, they can't select it and
    there is no need for validation code. To make it invisible, you would set
    the font size to 1px and the background and foreground color would need to
    be set to match the calendar background.

    Alvin Bruney [MVP], Jun 1, 2004

  3. Dave Thomas

    Dave Thomas Guest

    Thanks Alvin. I'll give that a try.
    As a follow up does anyone know the reason why setting minimum or
    maximum dates is not allowed on this control?

    Dave Thomas, Jun 2, 2004