Calendar Question (.net 1.1)

Guest

Hi,

I am using the Calendar control. Instead of using the buttons to move to
next month, I want to put a dropdown list , and display the calendar based on
that selection.

Same for the year.

Any help/links would be greatly appreciated.

Nathan Sokalski

I don't know of any way to do that with the Calendar Control alone, but you
could generate two dropdown lists and then set the VisibleDate property
based on the selected values. Whether you want to do this using a Button or
by setting the DropDownLists' AutoPostBack properties to True is up to you.
Good Luck!