calendar SelectionChanged

Mark Rae

Thats not correct, I was replying to your earlier post. You had replied to
somebody else i.e. David.

FWIW, you're still top posting...
Which event have you put the Calendar1.SelectedDate = Nothing into ?

The one you mentioned:

Protected Sub Calendar1_SelectionChanged(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e
As System.EventArgs) Handles Calendar1.SelectionChanged
TextBox1.Text = Calendar1.SelectedDate
Calendar1.SelectedDate = Nothing
End Sub

Guest

That worked, thanks.

FWIW I am merely replying to the existing messages in the thread. What else
do you want someone to do?

Guest

Ah now I see what you mean. Thats funny because I dont like it when people
add in there text at the end of the messages. You have to scroll all the way
down just to read one line or something. I guess everyone has their own
preference. And I am top posting again :)

Mark Rae

Ah now I see what you mean. Thats funny because I dont like it when people
add in there text at the end of the messages. You have to scroll all the
way
down just to read one line or something.

That's almost as bad, though at least that doesn't mess up the natural flow
of the thread...

Anyway, no biggie - you're problem is resolved, which is the main thing...
:)