Calendar Week View

Raghuvansh

How can I display WEEKLY VIEW for a Calendar Web Control in ASP.Net ?

Any references on www ?

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

Hi Raghuvansh,

Could you explain a little more about the format you need?

The code below produces a calendar that lets you select whole weeks:

<asp:calendar id="Calendar1" runat="server" selectionmode="DayWeek"
showdayheader="False"></asp:calendar>
</form>

Ken
MVP [ASP.NET]

--
Microsoft MVPs have a question for *you*: Are you patched against the Worm?
http://www.microsoft.com/security/security_bulletins/ms03-026.asp

How can I display WEEKLY VIEW for a Calendar Web Control in ASP.Net ?

Any references on www ?

Raghuvansh

What I meant was to let the calendar show only 7 days of any given
week at a given time...instead of the default month and then navigate
to both the next and previous weeks

What you have told is a way to select a week but not a way to actually
just display a week on the screen.

M. Craig

I too have been looking for a way to display 1 or 2 weeks only. Basically,
the only way to do this is to detect todays date, then on the calendar's
DayRender() event determine if the current cell being displayed is greater
than (today's date + 7days), if so then set the Cell.Visibility property to
false. It seems like an ugly way to do it, but it works for me.

M Craig