Call an event handler programatically

Guest

Hi,

I have an asp button name btnSubmit in a web form

Here is the event handler declaration:
Private Sub btnSubmit_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As
System.EventArgs) Handles btnSubmit.Click

How can I call this sub programatically? Of course I can just insert one
line of code with the Sub name, but what sender and e should I use?

TIA

Lucas Tam

Hi,

I have an asp button name btnSubmit in a web form

Here is the event handler declaration:
Private Sub btnSubmit_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As
System.EventArgs) Handles btnSubmit.Click

How can I call this sub programatically? Of course I can just insert one
line of code with the Sub name, but what sender and e should I use?

You can use "nothing"

btnsubmit_click(nothing, nothing)

Guest

how about instead you put in a function in the btn event that you call, then
you can call that function from anywhere, anytime.... without worrying about
the button's events.