Call Client javaScript function,on server side ButtonClick Event

gsakthi

Hi,
On Server Side Button Click event,i need to call a javascript Confrim ,if "Ok" is clicked in the confirm popup, Again server side validation should be done. If anyone knows the solution ,pls let me know.

Scott M.

btn.attributes.add("onClick",javaScriptFunctionCallHere)

And then just make your client-side JavaScript in a function.

Joined
Sep 9, 2008
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Checking

Scott M. said:
btn.attributes.add("onClick",javaScriptFunctionCallHere)

And then just make your client-side JavaScript in a function.

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:%23%[email protected]...
> Hi,
> On Server Side Button Click event,i need to call a javascript Confrim ,if
> "Ok" is clicked in the confirm popup, Again server side validation should
> be done. If anyone knows the solution ,pls let me know.
Good post8)

Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
you have to use the onClentClick event of for calling the client side javascript fuction, the attibute will b displayed on the server control

Best of luck
Keep in touch