Call for papers: OOPSLA 2004

Douglas C. Schmidt

Hi Folks,

On behalf of the entire OOPSLA 2004 Conference Committee, we invite
you to contribute and actively participate in next year's OOPSLA, to
be held in Vancouver, British Columbia, October 24-28, 2004. As past
participants can attest, OOPSLA is widely recognized as the premier
gathering of practitioners, researchers, educators, and students
sharing their thoughts and experiences with object technology and its
offshoots.

OOPSLA offers many venues for your participation, including technical
papers, practitioner reports, expert panels, stimulating invited
talks, demonstrations, exhibits, posters, participant-led workshops,
conferences-within-a-conference (one designed for educators and a
second for doctoral students), informal "birds-of-a-feather" sessions,
and plenty of social opportunities for networking (or just mingling).

Please see

http://www.oopsla.org/2004/

for information on OOPSLA 2004. I particularly encourage you to check
out

http://www.oopsla.org/2004/ShowPage.do?id=CallPapers

which includes instructions on how to submit papers to the OOPSLA
Technical Papers track, which I am chairing. If you have any
questions please let me know.

Thanks,

Doug