Call windows apps from web apps

anonymous

I have 2 apps windows and web apps.
I would like to call a windows app (.exe) from web apps.
How do I do this?

Eliyahu Goldin

On the server. Look at System.Diagnostics.Process class. Method Start does
the job. But

1. Do you realize that noone is there next to the server to look at the
Windows application window and to press buttons?

2. You will need to take care about granting ASP.NET rights to run the app.

What are you trying to achieve? Why can't you access database from the web
app?

Eliyahu

anonymous

I have windows .net application already written and I need
to add a link to the windows aps on web.