Calling a webservice using Kerberos

ALI-R

I'm writing a webpart which is supposed to connect to a Webserice in our
interanet.I am using "RSService.Credentials =
System.Net.CredentialCache.DefaultCredentials;"to Authenticate to the
webservice.but it dosn't work.why?

I think SharePoint which hosts my webpart authenticate the user requesting
my webpart and because credential lasts only for one connection ,when web
part wants to call webservice there is no credenatial anymore and I get 401
(Unauthorized) Error.I was told to use Kerberos because it flows the user
identity,but I don't know how to use it in this scenario.

Is there somebody who can give me some hints?

Thanks

Chris Rolon

As Jow said you need to read up on delegation. Basicalliy you need to enable
the server and the account for delegation. Then the credentials will flow.

Chris Rolon