Calling all C++Builder programmers your articles/tips wanted

hiq2q

To everybody who programs in CppBuilder.

I have a website that is a repository of CppBuilder Tips and Articles.
All members have the ability to search over 150,000 news articles just
like google. Membership is free, and I ask that everyone who programs
in CppBuilder to contribute to my website to share information to other

CppBuilder programmers. http://www.DevSuperPage.com a.k.a Developer's
Super Page.com is the name of my website. All code that is in the tips
or articles has the correct font style and color; just the way it
appears in CppBuilder's Code editor. See example:
http://www.devsuperpage.com/ma­in.asp?F=Articles/views/CBuild­er/art_2-65.asp

Joe Darley
Delphi/Web Developer
http://www.DevSuperPage.com