Can I decode the content with java which is encoded with DESCryptoServiceProvider

wolf

Hi

In my project, I must crypt my data and send them to other system via http.
But the java system can not decript the data. The java system crypt and
decrypt needs only one parameter, the key. while there are two parameters in
DESCryptoServiceProvider, key and iv. How can I decode the data by java
which are crypted by DESCryptoServiceProvider.

thanks