can not re-direct to mobile page..

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Mobile' started by Carlos, Apr 25, 2008.

  1. Carlos

    Carlos Guest

    To whom it may concern,

    when I browse to my home page from my Pocket PC
    (AT&T tilt using Windows Mobile 6.0)
    I do not get re-directed to my mobile page.

    I wonder if the browsecaps section is not well maintained..?
    According to msdn
    (http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/fhhycabe(VS.71).aspx)
    I use this code, but it does not work..

    public void Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    {
    if (Request.Browser["IsMobileDevice"] == "true" )
    {
    Response.Redirect("MobileDefault.aspx");
    }
    else
    {
    Response.Redirect("Default.aspx");