can perl write to a usb port com3 device??

Brainwave Surfer

I've looked at the #13: "Controlling Modems with Win32::SerialPort".
article in the Perl Journal...

will it handle USB port com devices?

it will be active perl win32 on windoze XP..

--
"3,000 years ago I made a mistake." Elrond Half-Elven, in "Fellowship
of the Ring"

"I try not to be right any more than necessary". -- Larry Wall, author
of the Perl Language