canInitiateVoiceCall

Jason S

Group,

In my app I am trying to use the PhoneCall control. The device I am testing
with is a tmobile pocket pc phone edition. It is not rendering anything but
a label for the phone nunber. A call to IsMobileDevice() returns false.
How can I ensure that this device is detected as a mobile device and
furthermore get the phone control to render appropriately?

TIA,
Jason S.

Jason S

Solved. If you are having the same issue go to www.asp.net and click under
mobile. MSFT has a profiler app that is pretty slick. The end result is
you get a downloadable config section that you can plug directly into your
config file and get your device working with your app.

The only thing I noticed missing is that it doesn't add the
IsMobileDevice="true" to the section. I had to do that manually but other
than that this really helped me get a better definition of this device.

Jason S.