Cannot find the assembly...

Guest

Hello,

I’m working on a company that is running a web site developed in .NET 1.1.
We has started to use a third part software that is an signed assembly, cause
to problem with mixing signed and unsigned assemblies in the same bin-folder
we now has also started to signing our own assemblies.

We do a release of new code a couple of times per week and after we started
with signed assemblies the following exception has started to occur in our
logs, what I can understand the symptom appears when the webserver is
rebooted and holds on a couple of hours.

Cannot find the assembly NameOfTheAssembly, Version=1.0.2754.15081,
Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=893cfe3ef2c6fc63. (Different versions numbers
when new code is released)

When we release code half of the server farm is take out from the load
balancer, the IIS is restarted, the code is replicated the servers and after
that the machine is rebooted. When the servers is rebooted the users from the
second half of the servers is moved to the first half and the procedure is
repeated before all servers has the same code base.

Done any one have some ideas how to go forward with this problem? The amount
of errors is way too high for everything to work as it should but I never
have been able to recreate the problem so I’m not sure how the user
experience is affected.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Karl