Can't decode cryptic message

Brent White

Can't post in MSDN forums, but am using VS .NET 2005

I have a Crystal Reports 10 project that I deployed to our intranet
server with hopes of moving off of Crystal Enterprise 8, which was
overkill.

This report brings up a page to add states to the record selection
formula (looks like the Crystal Report Viewer is doing this).

On my system (Windows 2000 Pro), this is not a problem. You click "Add"
and it adds the state, then you click "Submit" and the report opens
beautifully with the requested states filtered.

I deployed the project to a Windows 2003 Server and opened the .aspx
page. It does open, but if you enter a State code and hit "Add" it says
there is an error on the page. It says "Object Required," referencing
Line 67.

There is no Line 67 that I can discern.

Can someone help me? I really don't want to be using my machine to
serve a commonly-used report.

I'll provide code as needed, but it is a long set of code.