can't display button's background?

haiwen

Hello, everyone:

I use a html button and set a image as its background as
below:
<INPUT id="but1" style="Z-INDEX: 107; LEFT: 696px;
BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url
(./Interface/buttonImage/Sign_In_Exit_noglow.jpg); WIDTH:
96px; BORDER-TOP-STYLE: none; BORDER-RIGHT-STYLE: none;
BORDER-LEFT-STYLE: none; POSITION: absolute; TOP: 416px;
HEIGHT: 48px; BORDER-BOTTOM-STYLE: none"
onclick="window.close()" type="button" >

For most of computer in our intranet, it works well, but
some can't show up the button's image. all of the
computers has latest IE version.

Could anyone help? I do appreciate it.

Sincerely,

Haiwen

Jeffrey Tan[MSFT]

Hi,

Thanks for posting in this group.
Based on your code, you specified the back-groud image for the button. But
this image will be enveloped by the color of the button.
You should set the button as transparent, so that the image can be seen,
like this:
<INPUT id="but1" style="Z-INDEX: 107; LEFT: 696px; BACKGROUND-COLOR:
transparent;
BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url
(./Interface/buttonImage/Sign_In_Exit_noglow.jpg); WIDTH:
96px; BORDER-TOP-STYLE: none; BORDER-RIGHT-STYLE: none;
BORDER-LEFT-STYLE: none; POSITION: absolute; TOP: 416px;
HEIGHT: 48px; BORDER-BOTTOM-STYLE: none"
onclick="window.close()" type="button" >

Hope this helps,

Best regards,
Jeffrey Tan
Microsoft Online Partner Support

haiwen

Hello,Jeffrey,

Thank you so much for your help, it does work.

I just curious why some computer can show the image and
some can not when I didn't set the button as transparent.

Best Wishes,

Haiwen.

Jeffrey Tan[MSFT]

Hi haiwen,

Does the resource I provide you make any sense to you?
If it did not resolve your problem, please feel free to let me know.