Can't get Panel Control working

tuxedo

Hi, there,
I am new to .NET.
I am creating a simple WebForm with one Panel1 control in it which has
3 sub-Panel pnl11, pnl12, and pnl 13 on it.I just simply put some text
in each sub-panel.
My question is when I test it F5 in VS.NET IDE, or IE, 3 sub-panels
always lineup vertically, meaning not on the same line Even though I
set up the Wrap proterty of the parent panel Panel1 to "False".
but in design view, it looks OK??? They are on one line!
There must be a simple answer to this? Please help!

Thank you,
Tuxedo

tuxedo

Thank you very much Mark,
I 'll give it a try.
But It's just interesting that Microsoft makes Panel control to group
controls together BUT it does NOT work well!!!!!!

Thank you for your reply again!!

Tuxedo