CDO Object Help to detect Invlaid email

Joined
Dec 29, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi ,

I am using a CDO object to send mail in my .net code (C#).I have include the code along with this question below.
The code works fine but it doesn't throw error or anything when failed mail delivery occurs.

Scenario:
Say i send 10 emails and one of the email is invalid, i use my email id as from address. Any invalid email in the list i get a failed mail delivery notification. but no error is detected in my code.

So my question basically is how do i detect a failed delivery notification using C# ???

Code:

CDO.IConfiguration iConfg;
iConfg = ConfirmationEmail.Configuration;
ADODB.Fields oFields;
oFields = iConfg.Fields;

ADODB.Field Ofield = oFields["/cdo/configuration/sendusing"];
Ofield.Value = 1;

Ofield = oFields["cdo/configuration/smtpserver"];
Ofield.Value = MYSERVER;

Ofield = oFields["cdo/configuration/smtpserverport"];
Ofield.Value = 25;

oFields.Update();