Centre for Excellence in Embedded Training

embeddedtraining

Hi,

We at Emertxe Information Technologies are very happy to inform you
regarding the opening of our new infrastructure for Embedded Systems
and Systems Programming Training.

The new state of the art, air conditioned classrooms are equipped with
latest top of the line embedded boards with many more value added
services. We have expert faculties who are working in the Industry in
the Embedded systems domain. We provide highly practical, interactive
and industry oriented training with ample amount of opportunity to
work on live projects with our development team.

For more details on our faculty please visit
http://www.emertxe.com/facultyprofile.html

We believe the real quality and success of the training is measured by
the placement record and it is very well reflected in our excellent
placement record. We have got our students placed in top-class
companies soon after finishing our training . We have a separate
placement cell with exclusive tie-ups in the Industry.
For more details on our placement record please visit:
http://www.emertxe.com/placement.html

"Emertxe Advanced Technical Forum", a part of Emertxe Information
Technologies (P) Ltd is the creation of a group of industry experts who
are alumnus of IISc-Bangalore, IITs and NITs, working in world's top
MNCs in both hardware as well as software.
For more details on our Technical Forum visit
http://www.emertxe.com/technicalforum.html
Following are the course modules of our training:
Course Modules:
1.Advanced C
2.Data structures
3.Unix Network Programming
4.Micro Controller Concepts and Programming (8051 and PIC based)
5.Device Drivers in Linux
6.Real Time Operating Systems (RTOS) - RTLinux
7.DISHA : A complete guide to career development

Eligibility:
Any person wishing to enroll for the trainings at Emertxe has to
undergo a process of screening. To be eligible for the training and
placement assistance, the candidate has to clear two screen tests. If
he clears only the first online test he will be eligible only for the
training.
For more details on registration and screening visit
http://www.emertxe.com/faqs.html

To enroll for the training, register @
http://www.emertxe.com/embeddedtraining_registration.php

Other details:
Course Duration : 5 months (including 1 month on projects)
Course Fee : Rs.35, 000.00* + 12.24% Service Tax
New batch : 29th July 2006 (Admissions open)

Note:
*Register before 27th July and avail a discount of 20%.
**Additional Discount of Rs.2000/-(Two thousand only) if paid in a
single installment.

For any queries feel free to contact:
Sadiqha - Admin,
Emertxe Information Technologies Pvt Ltd.
(An IISc Alumni Venture)
No-1, 9th Cross, 5th Main,
Jayamahal Extension,
Bangalore- 560046

Tel no: 080-65629666 / 41289576,
Mobile: 09945698356.

Richard Heathfield

(e-mail address removed) said:
Hi,

We at <spamcorps> are very happy to inform you
regarding the opening of our new infrastructure for Embedded Systems
and Systems Programming Training.

Why would anyone stoop so low as to deal with a company that spams technical
newsgroups with multi-posted commercial junk?

Following are the course modules of our training:
Course Modules:
1.Advanced C

I Don't Think So.

<snip>

Bob Nelson

Richard said:
(e-mail address removed) said:

Why would anyone stoop so low as to deal with a company that spams
technical newsgroups with multi-posted commercial junk?

Because the spammer clearly stated that the training facility is
air-conditioned? :)