CGI::Session with FastCGI

Wayne Pierce

I have been mucking around with CGI::Session, but can't get it working
with FastCGI. Here is what I have for a test script:

#!/usr/bin/ruby -w

require "fcgi"
require "cgi"
require "cgi/session"

FCGI.each_cgi{ |resp|
=09# This variable will contain the page to be displayed
=09content =3D 'Test'
=09cgi =3D CGI.new("html3")
=09sess =3D CGI::Session.new(cgi, "session_key" =3D> "chblmd", "prefix" =3D=
"chblmd.")
=09
=09resp.out{content}
}

Can anyone see what I am doing wrong? Thanks for any advice,

Wayne