    Is there a way in VS 2008 to do this?

    Thanks,

    Tom

    tshad, Sep 21, 2008

  2. tshad

    Warren Tang Guest

    Hi Tom

    Go to Tools > Options > Environment > Keyboard, then search for
    "edit.redo" command and then assign CTRL Y to it.

    Regards
    Warren

    Warren Tang, Sep 21, 2008

  3. tshad

    tshad Guest

    That was it.

    Thanks,

    Tom

    tshad, Sep 21, 2008
  4. tshad

    tshad Guest

    Actually, you are probably right.

    The default seems to be to set the keyboard mapping scheme to VB6. Not
    quite sure why that would be the case unless there was something on my
    machine that showed I had used VB6 at one time.

    Thanks,

    Tom

    tshad, Sep 21, 2008