Change language in Calendar control

Marin

I have some Calendar controls on my asp.net page. My computer (localhost)
and my server is in Croatia, Europe. So calendar control have day in week
and month caption on Croatian language. I want to set up these controls on
English language. How to do that?

Juan T. Llibre

Set the culture to English in the page which hosts the calendar...

I use Spanish-Dominican Republic, so I use :
VB :
<%@ Page Language="VB" Culture="es-DO" %>
C# :
<%@ Page Language="C#" Culture="es-DO" %>

To use English, use :
VB :
<%@ Page Language="VB" Culture="en-US" %>
C# :
<%@ Page Language="C#" Culture="en-US" %>

If you want to use British English, use :
VB :
<%@ Page Language="VB" Culture="en-GB" %>
C# :
<%@ Page Language="C#" Culture="en-GB" %>