Calendar Control - No Month

David C

I just added 2 calendar controls to my aspx page and when I view them in the
browser, the top section that shows the name of the Month and previous next
links is not showing. I didn't change any settings except to use an auto
format. Can anyone help? Below is the calendar control. Thanks

David

<asp:Calendar ID="CalDateClosed" runat="server" BackColor="White"
BorderColor="#999999"
CellPadding="4" CssClass="Hide" DayNameFormat="Shortest"
Font-Names="Verdana"
Font-Size="8pt" ForeColor="Black" Height="180px"
Width="200px" OnSelectionChanged="CalDateClosed_SelectionChanged"
ShowGridLines="true">
<SelectedDayStyle BackColor="#666666" Font-Bold="True"
ForeColor="White" />
<TodayDayStyle BackColor="#CCCCCC" ForeColor="Black" />
<SelectorStyle BackColor="#CCCCCC" />
<WeekendDayStyle BackColor="#FFFFCC" />
<OtherMonthDayStyle ForeColor="Gray" />
<NextPrevStyle VerticalAlign="Bottom" />
<DayHeaderStyle BackColor="#CCCCCC" Font-Bold="True" Font-Size="7pt" />
<TitleStyle BackColor="#999999" BorderColor="Black" Font-Bold="True" />
</asp:Calendar>