Change the search path to ScriptResource.axd

Daniel H

Hi,

I have a problem with impl. ASPNET3.5 Scripting module on a sub site, that
exists in a Web "Application"

the setup is,

\MySite\subFolder\MySubSiteWithoutApplication\

in MySite we're not using ASPNET3.5, so no 3.5 WebExtensions references in
web.config there.

in "MySubSiteWithoutApplication" there is use of 3.5 ajax functionality, so
there is a web.config with all the standard 3.5 content, ie.
<httpModules>
<add name="ScriptModule" type="System.Web.Handlers.ScriptModule,
System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35" />
</httpModules>

Now the problem is that when running the SubSite ASP.NET is complaining that
the 'Sys' is not definied. That is as it cannot find the ScriptResource.axd
file that is beeing looked for in the root.

The script tag from the resulting html,
<script
src="/ScriptResource.axd?d=TMnBW2_cJZKQuGTvZVTRd7EglOI1HtjDXytD5kVdKN1The-xoTrR_5y-bMPq5ykj2C8P4UPPaQGWX-yiRRgyRYrtkdyG5zISZ2_fGuW7ki81&amp;t=633578848912463200"
type="text/javascript"></script>

So the question is, where can I change where ASPNET is searching for the
ScriptResource.axd file, as I assume that it should be in the
"\MySite\subFolder\MySubSiteWithoutApplication\" folder.

I've tried to manipulate parameters in the web.config without any luck.

Best regards,
Daniel