ChangePassword

BigSam

I'm using the ChangePassword Control to allow remote users the ability to
change their domain passwords in an ASP.net page. In the Web Express
development tool it works fine. I move it to a virtual web site & I always
get the same error message: 'Password incorrect or New Password invalid. New
Password length minimum: 7. Non-Alphanumeric characters required: 1'
1st these are not the requirements of the system. I'd like to know where
this message is coming from.
2nd I think I'm getting this message because of other password security
settings - like minimum duration.

I've included a regular expression that reflects my password requirements:
length 8+, Upper & lower case, numbers & special character. Since I get past
this requirement I can only assume the error is coming from the Control
itself.
I added a sub to capture the error, but it always comes back as a 0.

I'm all in favor of error messages that prevent users from setting their
passwords incorrectly, but I need to know where or how to set the correct
error message.

Thanks in advance for assistance.