Complex passwords

BigSam

I'm trying to create a web page that allows remote users to change their
domain passwords. I'm using the ChangePassword control on the web page. The
domain security policy has Password must meet complexity requirements enabled.

Does anyone know how to write a regular expression that meets the W2k3
password complexity requirements? The one I'm using isn't quite right:

Can I allow the following properties to default to their default vales?
minRequiredPasswordLength
minRequiredNonalphanumericCharacters
passwordStrengthRegularExpression
I've tried putting the above regular expression in this last field, but
still cannot get past the failed state when trying to change a password.

Can I modify the Security policy to require Upper, Lower, Numeric & special
characters? I believe that matches the regular expression above.

Thanks in advance.