Changing data on the form without page reload

Aleksandar Andjelkovic

On a heavily used page that pulls a lot of data from the SQL server and XMl files we would like to implement refresh of only one data grid control in order to improve performance. Is there a way to refresh data grid control without (post back) reload of the hole page. Data refresh can be done on regular time intervals or on click on the button. Environment (ASP.NET and SQL Server 2000). Please advise.

Thank you, Aleksandar