Changing Turbo C 2.01 Key Bindings

BalaclavaBoB

I have to use Turbo C 2.01 to access interrupts for a project I am
working on. Is it possible to change the key bindings in Turbo C 2.01
to something more windows user friendly (Ctrl + Z, X, V, C, S) either
by hack or some configuration option that I haven't found yet. Also,
on that note, if someone knows howto hack it, I would like ctrl + alt
+ c to compile and ctrl + alt + x to execute. I know I could use TCC
and compile from the command line and then use another editor, but I
would rather do it this way if possible.

THANKS!

Mark McIntyre

On 28 Apr 2005 11:47:36 -0700, in comp.lang.c ,
I have to use Turbo C 2.01 to access interrupts for a project I am
working on. Is it possible to change the key bindings in Turbo C 2.01
to something more windows user friendly (Ctrl + Z, X, V, C, S) either
by hack or some configuration option that I haven't found yet.

This isn't a question relating to the C language, the topic of this
group. You need to ask this in one of the borland groups.