char **argv vs. char* argv[]

Richard Heathfield

pete said:
withering twittering ?

My apologies; I didn't think this word would confuse anyone. I would define
it for you, only dictionaries do this sort of thing so much better than I
do (at times!). So I'll open a dictionary for you instead.

Chambers says under "witter": 'to talk or mutter peevishly or ineffectually
(esp. with /on/)'.

Ety is of course dub, bless her cotton socks.