Check safari.

Defacta

Hello,

How can I test in javascript the browser visiting the page is Safari.
To know if it's IE I do:

if(document.all) {

Thanks,
Vincent.

Henry

Hello,

How can I test in javascript the browser visiting the page is
Safari. To know if it's IE I do:

if(document.all) {

When you do that the result is not that you know the browser to be IE,
only that you make the mistake of thinking that it is IE. Other
browsers that will pass your - if(document.all) - test, include
Safari, Konqueror, Opera, Netfont and IceBrowser, and there are others.