    refreshing the page?

    Thank you in advance.

    -A

    Aung, Apr 9, 2004

  2. you probably want to handle the checking clientside instead of server side

    Alvin Bruney [MVP], Apr 11, 2004

  3. Aung

    Aung Guest

    Are there anyway to handle the checking at clientside for datagrid control?
    Any indication to examples would be appreciate.

    -A

    Aung, Apr 11, 2004
  4. yes have a look at the ie event model. i believe it is oncheckchange or
    something similar

    --
    Regards,
    Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP]

    Alvin Bruney [MVP], Apr 11, 2004
  5. Aung

    Ian Oldbury Guest

    did you find any information regarding this, as i'm also looking for
    something very similiar.
    ian

    Ian Oldbury, Apr 14, 2004